On Friday i was really bored and couldn't go to Rachel's(my cousin) house because she was in Disney and with my sister so I went to Sean's OK now time for the story. this starts in a GMC safari van this is when I thought of Sean's house. I asked my mom for her cell phone then she said wait!then i waited and when she gave me the phone I asked for Sean's phone # . so I asked him if I could come over and he said sure then he asked his mom through this communicator thing . his mom asked my mom then when they were done they said they would come @ 6:00 when we got home I waited and waited my mom said that they will be late because they had to go to Costco then they took until 8:38(is that late or what!) when they finally came we drove and went to Wendy's we had the same thing 1 Oreo swirl frosty and 1 half of a big Bacon classic . we got to the house we got strait to bed ... the next day we went on the computer the whole time then we went to my house but Sean didn't come @ the same time he had to work an hour then come back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment